Monday, January 26, 2009

Newbie

Ok, so I'm a first time blogger and this is my first post. So don't shoot me if it sucks :)

So, I decided to create a blog because my dear friend Ashley and I were talking over MSN and I was explaining how I really suck at writing. So, being the smart person that she is
(I'm only writing such nice things about her, coz she's probably reading this.. nah, she be cool) suggested that I create a blog and develop my writing skills, which imma need coz I'm going into year 11 this year, which I'm dreading, but I'm sure you'll hear all about my complaints when school starts.

Btw, just watched Cops. Good show (Y).

So, as I was saying.. I lost my train of thought on what I was talking about. Imma just change the subject. Ok, so most of the time, really random thoughts would pass through my head.. like "HELLLOO NEW BRONSWICK" I think its from some show, but I forget which one, and now just that lines passes through my head sometimes. Also, the Malcolm in the Middle theme song.. you know "Yes, no, maybe. I dont know. Could you repeat the question. You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now and you're not sooo big"
and a lot of other random things.

I tend to blabber on about things sometimes. I'll be talking about one thing, and then it'll turn into something else, and then I'll be stressing over some dramatic situation. I dont know whats with that, I think it might be a condition.


Oh, and I'm almost always listening to some form of music, so I might just randomly write lyrics up while I'm in the middle of posting. Right now, I'm listening to I Believe by Yolanda Adams. You know, the song on Honey at the end, the one the group is dancing to.


Also, I'm a really really good typer :). I only realised about 5 hours ago. I can touch type and I can do it real fast. I'm really proud of myself for developing such a skill. I guess that's the result of sitting on the computer for most of your free time.

Alrights, well I guess that's about enough for my first blog. Just a little bit of info about me :)


laters xx Jani

P.s. Pineapple Express is an AWESOME movie. If you haven't watched it already, I highly recommend you go out and borrow it and watch it immediately :).

No comments:

Post a Comment